Worst customer service. I knew I had to do at least 3 months of products.

The 2nd and 3rd month I got BS things I could give as gifts. On month 3 I got the wrong product and was charged much more. I just wanted to do a simple exchange and it took multiple emails, phone calls, me almost in tears just to get it resolved. I never got to talk to them same person twice, I was told different things by each person.

I finally was done after TWO weeks of being calm and wanted to return the wrong item, my money back and out of the 3 month contract early. After all that they wouldn't bend the "rules" and not charge me. I've worked in CS, I KNOW rules can be bent when a company messes up and a customer has been patient for too long.

I've never been treated like crap. Instead I had them send me the cheapest item (like a 12 dollar oil!) for my month 3 product so I wouldn't have to pay the 50 fee.

Not only are the products totally bogus (which I totally knew, but was curious) but their service is horrific.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments