908 Riverside Dr, Palmetto, FL 34221, USA

I signed up for the three month autoship. After the third shipment, I contacted the distributor and cancelled.

Then I received two orders the same day. I called the distributor, she said she would take care of it. Then I got two more shipments a week later. So I called the company.

I couldn't send back the two before because it was too late. But they said that they would cancel the order and gave me a shipping label to send the two most recent orders back. Which I did. So then they charged me $18 for shipping.

I called again and spent an hour and a half on the phone (58 minutes waiting). I was told they couldn't refund the shipping. I said this was your mistake not mine. So they had to send it to corporate to see if I can get the refund.

So I ended up with two orders I didn't order and cheated out of $18. I called the distributor.

She said she had quit because of all the trouble that her customers were having. BEWARE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Comments

See I blocked a friend and her distributor from Texas.......I am destroying my debit card and getting a new one ASAP.......fool me once can't fool me twice.......

It Works Reviews