1.4

I asked my rep via social media (messenger) to sign me up for ONE product - the body cleanse. I received the body cleanse for $72 plus shipping and then another order 3 days later.

I just kept it rather than returning it. A month later ANOTHER order arrived - the rep said she'd cancel. AGAIN I kept the product. I received another email that YET ANOTHER order was arriving and when I phoned the 800# they told me I signed up to be a loyal customer and had to accept 3 months concurring shipping.

I NEVER SIGNED, agreed or was advised of this program (I kept my original communications with the rep). They said I'd have to pay $50 to cancel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I requested they show me my signature agreeing to this and they said it was "verbal" - NO I said "I never spoke to the rep" - they said they would investigate but I'd have to pay in the interim.

I called my credit card company and halted payments, however - this is just down-righty SHADY!

I would say "BUYER BEWARE"!!! Do not buy anything from this company due to their client services policies.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

It Works Cons: Remedies to an issue.

Comments