1.8K views

I started taking the Hair Nail Skin product and had reactions to the Biotin. No where on the product information does it state that there is the possibility, or what some of the reactions might be or what you can do that might help prevent them or ease them.

I called to get some answers from the company and was told a ticket was open and someone would contact me. 10 days later called to ask why no callback was made, SURPRISE there was no ticket. So I went through the whole business again and got the scripted responses: call your Doctor, sorry for your trouble, I am sorry this won't happen again and more. On the phone for over 30 minutes what for, NOTHING.

How hard can it be for them to put information concerning product reaction on the product information? Then they want me to pay to return it!!! I use other products, some work some don't.

I realize that products work different for each person. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED with their response, I am considering finding something different'

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments