I'm not fond of pyramid schemes, anyway, but at least MaryKay encourages quality customer service. I couldn't get any information from my IW distributor about what the product is made of, HOW it works, if it truly is healthy, whether the results were just from products or also from diet & exercise, whether the lotion would be ok on sensitive skin, how to use the wrap, etc. She gave me even less information than you would expect from someone who sells the product. I had to Google videos after I got the wrap from her, because she handed it to me and quickly ushered me out without telling me how to use it. IW tells their distributors they can make hundreds of dollars per month by just posting on FB. It'd be nice if they gave their customers the time of day, too, considering what an investment it is to purchase these "mystery products."
- Had to chase distributor all over town while she was running errands to buy wrap from her
- She is now shipping, so I tried again; tracking info still says "label printed" after a week
- Had to become "loyal customer" (auto-ship or donate $50) to get the discount she was advertising
- Constantly bombarded by ItWorks spam online
- Wrap didn't work... we'll see about the greens, if I ever receive them
Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.
It Works Cons: Wasting my time, Misleading results and customer requirements, Poor customer service.