Update by user Nov 03, 2017

I have filed a complaint with the State Attorney General of the State of Florida for mail and credit card fraud. Your people never attempted to address my complaints.

Not only that, but last month after continually calling CitiCard to deny your charges since I cancelled this account FOUR MONTHS AGO, I got another charge for over $100 for crap I don't have, didn't want and didn't order. I had to actually cancel my credit card to keep you people from putting charges on it for items I DID NOT PURCHASE.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2017

It Works is a scam and out and out fraud. I signed up for the three month trial membership.

First of all, nothing worked. I was told I could change the monthly repeat order anytime I wanted, could order less for the second and third month, which I did. Changed the order within the time limit. Change was acknowledged.

Received both time both the original large order, which was cancelled and the revised order. Sent back what was repeated from my first order. At the end of the 90 trial I cancelled my subscription. Company acknowledged my cancellation.

Then sent me my original order again and again, and again. Each time I was credited back on my card the amount, less $20. For items I told them NOT TO SHIP!!! Called the credit card company to complain.

They credited back all charges and I told them not to let these crooks charge anything again. Well, they did two more times!!!!!! I finally had to cancel the card and have Citi Bank send me a new card. I am filing a fraud complaint with Attorney General's Office for the State of Florida.

This is a fraud scheme.

As scam it works for them if you don't stop it. Best advice - stay away from these crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You're just a bratt. That's it.

It Works Reviews