Aurora, Colorado
2.1K views
2.8

Your representative will be ever so happy to take your money, but they won't advertise the fine print. They neglect to tell you your accumulated points (in my case $80) that they expire 30 days from the time your autoship is cancelled.

Nice to let me know I missed out on 2 products. I would have ordered stuff, at least to get the free stuff.

I am way more than pissed, and it just might end a 40 year friendship. *** itworks.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Just screw you. It's not worth it dealing with your *** policies again. .

Comments

That's not AT ALL how we're coached to run our business. I'm REALLY sorry that happened to you!

#1072052

I find it funny you would give up 40 years of friendship over some rewards points. But to clarify..

They are called "perk" points. That means there are perks to keeping your autoshipment on.

If you continue to buy from the company we reward you for it. And even of your friend failed to tell you that, once your autoshipment is cancelled it send you an email explaining that exact thing.

It Works Reviews