Memphis, Tennessee
2.1K views

Tried the wraps which smelled horrible and made my skin itch. Drank plenty of water like I was told.

after four tries I saw no real difference that could have been achieved from me eating less or working out. Seems like all it really does is remove water weight for a bit.

Maybe some of their other products work but this is their main selling pitch and if it didn't work then im not confident in the other products either. Stick to actual exorcise people.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1122077

lol

#1122075

omg u kidding me??????? u drink water to get the water out.like w water pills???????yes u do have drink wAter lol otherwise ,u will be dehydrated.

#1120432

If it was water weight why would they tell you to 'drink water'? Always someone out there looking to bash someone. I'll take my chances

@Anonymous

it works white knight

#1119067

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience but the products are designed to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise. Not to replace it.

I bought two and they worked tremendously. Two pant sizes that stayed off with just two wraps. Guess each person is different

It Works Reviews