Toledo, Ohio

I ordered thermofight on 1/23/19 as well as a detox cleanse. Cost for both products was 72.00 dollars and required a 3 month commitment.

I was told when I ordered that my products would be sent out 2-4-19. I received half my order 12 days later and it was just the cleanse. I did not receive my first bottle of Thermofight until 2-28-19. It is now 3-28-19 and I received my 2nd order of the cleanse only 5 days ago.

I am still waiting for my second bottle of Thermofight. I have called the company and They have an answering machine that states due to larger than normal call volume they can not take my call. I call everyday and get the same message. I have reached out to my consultant and I get more excuses but no answers.

The consultant is still selling the product on facebook even though there is obviously not enough product for this very high demand. I got suckered in and ripped off just want to save someone else the trouble and extremely high cost!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments