1.8

I ordered through a rep on Facebook, who told me I had to get 3 products for 3 months for their weight loss system. Okay, it's vegan all natural yay, I'll try it.

She took all my info over the phone and made me an account then I was emailed log in info, so I never saw anything about return policies, cancellation etc. I had met the person before through a work event, so semi-knew the person. It made me so sick, bloating, abdominal pains, gastro-intestinal issues and nausea. I put in a ticket claim, still shows as "not assigned".

I'm guessing they either have a lot of complaints so haven't got to mine yet or they are waiting to charge me again for auto-shipping before processing and responding to my request. My next auto shipment goes out in 3 days.

I can not take these products: greens blend, thermo-fit, fat fighter I don't want 2 more months of things I can't use. I want to return the product that was sent, I want to be REIMBURSED the $111.94 I was charged for a system of product that makes me sick and bed ridden for 2 days; and CANCEL my auto ship without having to pay a ridiculous $50 scam of a cancellation fee.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Fat Fighter Supplement.

It Works Cons: Because you cant reach anyone to stop it.

• It Works Poorly