Portland, Oregon
2.2K views

I am so sorry I signed up as a "Loyal Customer" only to find out that when their products DIDN'T WORK AT ALL I was charged a cancellation fee (which I was unaware of). They get you on the hook for three orders before you can cancel without a fee.

So even though their products don't work for some of us, you're obligated to buy them anyway or lose even more money on an unwarranted fee!

Unreal!

When I tried reaching customer service they don't answer their phone nor respond to my multiple emails. Awful company to have had the displeasure of working with.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It is NOT the company's fault that your distributor failed to make it clear that if you cancel you will have to pay a $50 cancellation fee.

You agreed to the 3 month autoship. If you didn't like the product you tried, you could have tried a different product. I'm assuming your distributor didn't inform you of that either. I'm sorry you feel like you were scammed, but it's not a scam.

Also, you signed up for it.

It clearly says on the website when you sign up that you will have to pay a $50 cancellation fee. You gotta read the fine print.

As you should have been told and as clearly stated on the site when you sign up there is a 50 dollar membership fee to sign with this company. That fee is WAIVED when you sign up and agree to try at least one product for 3 months.

If you cancel your agreement then the membership fee is no longer waived. The Fat Fighters aren't intended for actual weight loss. They were to be taken after your largest meal of the day. And not necessarily everyday.

The Greens should have been given to you. They have a metabolic booster in them and would've helped with weight loss if that's what you were after.

They did the same to me

I had the same thing happen - I had no idea about the $55 "membership" (cancellation) fee. It was never mentioned to me and I didn't see it anywhere when I first paid.

I asked the distributor how it works if I want to cancel the auto-shipments and she said you can cancel them anytime - without mentioning the fee before 3 months is up. I think it's deceiving how they call it the "90-day challenge" when it's really just you're locked into paying for 3 months without a penalty.

I definitely wouldn't buy from them again. I guess my suspicions were confirmed - there was a catch!

It Works Reviews