Hopkins, Minnesota
1.3K views

Placed order for cleanse on 3/12, was told on back order until 3/25. Haven't received the product or any further communication for IT Works. Called customer service (took 23 minutes on hold before speaking with a rep), they stated that cleanse now on back order until 4/8. Totally unacceptable. They will do nothing. Wanted to cancel order and stop with the loyal customer but they wanted to charge a $50.00 fee. This company obviously doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

Come to find out a friend placed an order for cleanse on 3/23 and it's already been shipped and received. Truly how does this happen?! They need to own their mistake and rectify this situation.

Will not recommend this company or products to anyone! Very dissatisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

It Works Cons: Take your money but do not fullfill their commitment, Customer service.

Comments

Liara

The cleanse is now fully restocked and they are increasing production! This product has been a very hot seller making it very hard to get! Hope you received the product and loved your result!

I just read now 4/22

Your friend is probably in a different state different states products come out of different warehouses. They are shipped out in the order in which your warehouse recieves them.

They company informed you of the backorder, backorders from any company is subject to extension.

Basically you bought a product you were aware you'd have to wait for and now you're upset you have to wait for it. The warehouses are receiving shipments in every Friday and from the most current update on this product yours probably has now shipped out.

You paid to have your order which you knew was out of stock put on the list to be sent to you when it comes back in stock. They will full their commitment when they have stock to do so.

I have the same problem and when I ask the one who signed me up (who never told me about the fee) she wont even reply back to me... and is talking about the cleanse this morning.... ripe off is how I feel.

I tried the cleanse (after waiting several weeks due to it being on backorder). It did absolutely nothing for me, and I have requested a refund from It Works.

I was told by my IT Works rep that it working even if I don't know it. It truly did nothing for me other than make me nauseous/give me the burps.

I would contact the person you signed up under and hopefully they will be able to help you get the answers. As a distributor we are there to not only help you get signed as a loyal customer, but to also be there when you need answers. I hope things get better for you.

It Works Reviews