Pike Rd, Alabama
4.1K views

I bought, through the advice of an acquaintance, the Fat Fighter and Ultimate Thermofit with a jar of the Greens. I was assured the products were gluten free and they are not!!!!!!!In addition, if you have any trouble with movement disorders such as restless legs syndrome, these tablets will keep you up all night.

I spent over $180 and took the product less than directed and now they are refusing the give me any kind of rebate. What kind of company, well, what kind of dishonorable company does that? Well, I guess if this product ends up killing or seriously hurting someone, then perhaps the lawsuits will start pouring in. Don't.

Buy.

It. IT DOESN'T WORK.

Reason of review: caused worsening health problems.

It Works Cons: Not gluten free as advertised.

Comments

The distributor obviously didn't know their products. Our Greens do have Gluten in them.

Thermofit has caffeine in them (Natural Caffeine from Green Tea Extract) and you should take them at about 10 am and 2 pm, it helps boost metabolism and burn calories. You CANNOT take the Fat Fighters with anything at the same time, because they absorb 1/3 of the fat of your fattiest meal. Fat Fighters will also absorb any vitamin, birth control, or medication you are taking so Fat Fighters should be taken 15 minutes to 1 hour AFTER eating your fattiest meal, and wait until at least 1 hour after or 1 hour before to take any other pills or medication.

I'm sorry you had that problem, and I hope this helps you a little. Also if you go on the website you can check all the ingredients before taking any product.

It Works Reviews