It Waznt Me Scan Robin Cowles

1 of 1 It Waznt Me reviews

Update added by user Nov 28, 2013

It Waznt Me Scam Robin Cowles

Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2013

I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they arrived and started calling them they had all opted out and asked not to be contacted again.When making robin cowles of It waznt me aware of this, no reply, sent several e-mails, no reply, the telephone numbers on the invoices were none existent.Since then I have found out that many others too have fallen victim to this scam.

I have now reported them to the police.

My advice, steer well clear of Robin Cowles, It waznt me an ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz.If you do not believe me, I am more than willing to forward any evidence about their scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 It Waznt Me reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19, 2015 #1050932

I'm also interested to know what "evidence" pns1td has, and will be reporting this page, as it seems more than a little *** to be posting essentially nonsense on the internet from a company who shows up on peopleperhour.com as a failed, unrated SEO (AKA snakeoil salesperson)
evidence
MUG!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.