Elle Bi aka Elle Ellis of It Girl Styles is a Shady Scammer - Psychotic Predator who is very litigious and disturbed
Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end of February 2016. After paying a small fraction of our fees she demanded we slander/harm/destroy her ex for breaking up with her. We refused and by early March she was attempting to slander GAME PR and the founder Justin Wallner. Don't be fooled by her antics. Just beware and be sure it doesn't happen to you. Avoid this woman at all costs. Here is my reply to her original posts all over the internet...
Thank you Ms.Elle Bi for becoming our customer and immediately posting libelous anonymous rhetoric when we refused to slander and destroy the ex you are currently stalking that has filed a restraining order against you and banished you from USC.
Even though you had only paid a small fraction of our consulting fees for the expressed purpose of helping your fashion business thrive. Very professional and very mature.
We advise you to remove this immediately before it results in legal action.Anyone who does their due diligence will see that you have a history of attempting to bully others with lawsuits when they failed to meet your impossible demands.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- It Girl Styles Fashion
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."