Elle Bi aka Elle Ellis of It Girl Styles is a Shady Scammer - Psychotic Predator who is very litigious and disturbed
Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end of February 2016. After paying a small fraction of our fees she demanded we slander/harm/destroy her ex for breaking up with her. We refused and by early March she was attempting to slander GAME PR and the founder Justin Wallner. Don't be fooled by her antics. Just beware and be sure it doesn't happen to you. Avoid this woman at all costs. Here is my reply to her original posts all over the internet...
Thank you Ms.Elle Bi for becoming our customer and immediately posting libelous anonymous rhetoric when we refused to slander and destroy the ex you are currently stalking that has filed a restraining order against you and banished you from USC.
Even though you had only paid a small fraction of our consulting fees for the expressed purpose of helping your fashion business thrive. Very professional and very mature.
We advise you to remove this immediately before it results in legal action.Anyone who does their due diligence will see that you have a history of attempting to bully others with lawsuits when they failed to meet your impossible demands.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- It Girl Styles Fashion
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."