Los Angeles, California

I keep getting letters for me to pay that I owe them for an order I never authorized.When I called to buy the only time, I said if you do auto ship I am not going to be responsible for it.

The CR assured me it would only be this order & I would have to call if I wanted anymore. I Also did not give them one of my credit cards I used a cash card just for that reason. I guess they sent one out & on the call the reason I said no auto ship is because with Pro-Active I returned to sender & they still billed me said they didn't receive it & I had no recourse.

Then the order that I did pay for, it wasn't even full the bottle of make up see attached photo was flat *** near empty.This is ridiculous all the time I having to spend on a half full tube of makeup, never again.

Review about: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss being charged for order I never ordered or received & the one I did wasn't even a full bottle & there was no cover or mascara / $3000
Preferred solution Just stop billing me for what I never ordered I'll cut my loses on what I did & paid for & not getting what was listed.

Had an Experience with It Cosmetics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.