It Cosmetics - Scam Artist's

33 of 46 It Cosmetics reviews

I keep getting letters for me to pay that I owe them for an order I never authorized.When I called to buy the only time, I said if you do auto ship I am not going to be responsible for it.

The CR assured me it would only be this order & I would have to call if I wanted anymore. I Also did not give them one of my credit cards I used a cash card just for that reason. I guess they sent one out & on the call the reason I said no auto ship is because with Pro-Active I returned to sender & they still billed me said they didn't receive it & I had no recourse.

Then the order that I did pay for, it wasn't even full the bottle of make up see attached photo was flat *** near empty.This is ridiculous all the time I having to spend on a half full tube of makeup, never again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
being charged for order I never ordered or received & the one I did wasn't even a full bottle & there was no cover or mascara
Preferred solution:
Just stop billing me for what I never ordered I'll cut my loses on what I did & paid for & not getting what was listed.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Kit
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #898514

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with It Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 46 It Cosmetics reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about It Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about
×