Phelps County, Missouri

This *** is on my phone!!! I have no idea how long this spyware has been on my phone, as it's always been rather glitchy. It really began doing obviously hacked things once I took my sd out. I did a soft reset, and I guess the log had nowhere to go...so it showed up on my phone. Every key log, every message...all of the hidden things it does behind the scenes such as making 3rd party calls. I've done a hard reset, and I do believe it is STILL on there. Every installed app I have disabled and forced down is now all gray and running behind the scenes. I have no way to dismantle the gps tracker, the date time (as it needs them to read a certain way I guess to stay in contact with server) or my friggin microphone.

I am beyond mad. How is this even legal, what are they doing to make sure the people getting this service are the actual owners of the phones. OH MY GOD!!! Or how a victim can get this *** off? What recourse do victims have??? This is total and utter bull ***.

I am unable to even get the phone number to customer service work, I suppose I shall email them, although I doubt I'll have much luck.

Wire tapping is ILLEGAL, and I will figure this out

Review about: Ispyoo Monitor Application.

I didn't like: That they dont check ownership, Dont offer faq for victims, Dont care who gets hurt, I am unable to use swear words, This is abuse.

Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I am a victim of this product. / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with iSpyoo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.