Palmdale, California

My sister, a friend and I were talked/tricked into buying a timeshare at Island Seas in 2009.This company allowed my sister to upgrade us ito a 15 year contract with-out my consent.

Someone forged my signature in 2011 on a brand new contract during the time I was home sick and under-going radiation for stage three liver disease. They told my sister that she could do this, and promised her, along with a group of her friends that they could spend the day out on a yacht for upgrading.

I am a 60 year old disabled woman.Please help me to fight them.

Review about: Timeshare.

I liked: Beach.

I didn't like: Fraud.

1.7
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution honor my 2009 contract, pay me the money back that I paid out of pocket on a fraud/forged signature on 2011 contract.

Had an Experience with Island Seas Resort?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1193093

Sounds like you are screwed unless there was very little money put down .... in that case I wouldn't dump that timeshare as quickly as my sister jumped on me for a trip on a yaht!