Island Seas Resort in Freeport Bahamas allowed my signature to be forged
My sister, a friend and I were talked/tricked into buying a timeshare at Island Seas in 2009.This company allowed my sister to upgrade us ito a 15 year contract with-out my consent.
Someone forged my signature in 2011 on a brand new contract during the time I was home sick and under-going radiation for stage three liver disease. They told my sister that she could do this, and promised her, along with a group of her friends that they could spend the day out on a yacht for upgrading.
I am a 60 year old disabled woman.Please help me to fight them.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- honor my 2009 contract, pay me the money back that I paid out of pocket on a fraud/forged signature on 2011 contract.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."