Palmdale, California

My sister, a friend and I were talked/tricked into buying a timeshare at Island Seas in 2009.This company allowed my sister to upgrade us ito a 15 year contract with-out my consent.

Someone forged my signature in 2011 on a brand new contract during the time I was home sick and under-going radiation for stage three liver disease. They told my sister that she could do this, and promised her, along with a group of her friends that they could spend the day out on a yacht for upgrading.

I am a 60 year old disabled woman.Please help me to fight them.

Review about: Timeshare.

I liked: Beach.

I didn't like: Fraud.

1.7
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution honor my 2009 contract, pay me the money back that I paid out of pocket on a fraud/forged signature on 2011 contract.

Had an Experience with Island Seas Resort?

Submit review

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1193093

Sounds like you are screwed unless there was very little money put down .... in that case I wouldn't dump that timeshare as quickly as my sister jumped on me for a trip on a yaht!

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - BUYER BEWARE! Bluegreen just wants your money, not your business. Bluegreen Resorts "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more