Island Granite - Review about Granite Countertop Installation from Foley, Alabama
Do not let this company install your granite did a terrible job .And all you here is excuses why the granite looks like it does. There workmen ship is terrible . If you cut the granite wrong the first time do you think that I would give you another opportunity to do it again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Granite Countertop Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "On 11/03/2015, Express Oil Change, Richard Brooks, CEO, located in Foley, AL solicited me for a tune-up, following a routine oil change. During the tune-up, Jerry Bundy broke off a..."
- "I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed. Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."