Isis Cosmeceuticals - Isis-Cosmeceuticals
I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to receive this angry response (look to images).They repeatedly called me names and told me they would not accept my business because of my 'childish' actions.
I have since blocked them and placed them in my spam folder but I am still receiving emails from them.I wasn't sure if I should contact an attorney or wait until they had their fill and left me alone.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way i was treated by just asking a question
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Isis Cosmeceuticals Hydroquinone Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."