I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to receive this angry response (look to images).They repeatedly called me names and told me they would not accept my business because of my 'childish' actions.

I have since blocked them and placed them in my spam folder but I am still receiving emails from them.I wasn't sure if I should contact an attorney or wait until they had their fill and left me alone.

Review about: Isis Cosmeceuticals Hydroquinone Cream.

I didn't like: Way i was treated by just asking a question.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $70
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Isis Cosmeceuticals?

Comments

Denicia Collins
South Holland, Illinois, United States #1307937

THIS WOMAN IS AN INSECURE MENTALLY INSANE PHYSCHO. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. SHE STOLE $457 FROM ME AND NEVER DELIVERED MY PRODUCTS.

Denicia Collins
to Denicia Collins South Holland, Illinois, United States #1307938

THIS IS WHERE SHE'S HIDING AT NOW LMAOOOOO

Waterloo, Nebraska, United States #1209367

I wud never again purchase from such a rude company who has no respect for or consideration of their customers! Save ur moolah!

New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States #1206520

Hey ISIS Cosmeceuticals,

Even if she did email and "beg" for free samples, telling her she is too broke for this "lifestyle" and calling her a *** is acceptable?!?Not in any situation.

I just came across this researching another product, and don't even know who you are/what products you carry...but I'd never do business with your company knowing you'd call a customer a *** and attempting to shame her (income level) publicly!!!

And, you lied.

You said you were angry because she posted on your public blog.But in your comment on this page...you say it was because of multiple emails.

Makes me want to go to your website in the hopes you're out of business...

San Jose, California, United States #1180299

Business is a scam and is just tacky. Lost a customer her. Yuck.

ISIS COSMECEUTICALS:

You are a liar and YOU were banned/blocked for sending multiple emails begging for FREE SAMPLES.Post copies of the emails that YOU sent as well.

I have found out WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

Keep up this slander and it is YOU that will lose everything in court darlin'.This one sided bullsh@t needs to stop.

Contact an attorney.That's harassment in its finest.

Before you do that, write to them and, in a nice but firm way, tell them to cease and desist with all the emails.That way you gave a paper trail.

Tell them to go *** themselves, and then BLOCK the email so it will go to spam.