iSHIPCAR - Scam Artist & Liar
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
Not only did Angelo Soto hire the Alcoholic to drive his 18 wheeler, but the Alcoholic got arrested while in the truck.Naturally the truck & trailer with the vehicles in the back were impounded by the Sheriff's Department.
Now, you want that clown driving a rig anywhere near you? The bad part is, Angelo knew ahead of time the driver had a major drinking problem.
He obviously didn't care.That driver is now locked up in the Harris County Jail.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country.This business is a scam.
The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will tell you anything to get your business. Once he has it, you will be over charged and your vehicle will be delivered late and a lot of time with damages. He promises you the world. However, he is dishonest, a crook, a thief, and should never be in any sort of business again.
This loser, "Angelo" even allowed a well known Drunk Alcoholic with several DWI's to be the driver of his 18 wheeler delivering vehicles. You got to ask yourself, do you want a reckless Alcoholic driving a big 18 wheeler anywhere around you or your family on the freeway? Especially if he has your vehicle in the back?? Most normal people will say NO.
I highly recommend that you take your business to someone else who is honest, respectable, and will deliver what they say. If you ignore this warning and use this company, be prepared to be ripped off, lied to, laughed at, and have damages to your vehicle.
Also don't say you were not warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transportation Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."