iSHIPCAR - Scam Artist & Liar
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
Not only did Angelo Soto hire the Alcoholic to drive his 18 wheeler, but the Alcoholic got arrested while in the truck.Naturally the truck & trailer with the vehicles in the back were impounded by the Sheriff's Department.
Now, you want that clown driving a rig anywhere near you? The bad part is, Angelo knew ahead of time the driver had a major drinking problem.
He obviously didn't care.That driver is now locked up in the Harris County Jail.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country.This business is a scam.
The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will tell you anything to get your business. Once he has it, you will be over charged and your vehicle will be delivered late and a lot of time with damages. He promises you the world. However, he is dishonest, a crook, a thief, and should never be in any sort of business again.
This loser, "Angelo" even allowed a well known Drunk Alcoholic with several DWI's to be the driver of his 18 wheeler delivering vehicles. You got to ask yourself, do you want a reckless Alcoholic driving a big 18 wheeler anywhere around you or your family on the freeway? Especially if he has your vehicle in the back?? Most normal people will say NO.
I highly recommend that you take your business to someone else who is honest, respectable, and will deliver what they say. If you ignore this warning and use this company, be prepared to be ripped off, lied to, laughed at, and have damages to your vehicle.
Also don't say you were not warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transportation Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."