iSHIPCAR - Scam Artist & Liar
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
Not only did Angelo Soto hire the Alcoholic to drive his 18 wheeler, but the Alcoholic got arrested while in the truck.Naturally the truck & trailer with the vehicles in the back were impounded by the Sheriff's Department.
Now, you want that clown driving a rig anywhere near you? The bad part is, Angelo knew ahead of time the driver had a major drinking problem.
He obviously didn't care.That driver is now locked up in the Harris County Jail.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country.This business is a scam.
The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will tell you anything to get your business. Once he has it, you will be over charged and your vehicle will be delivered late and a lot of time with damages. He promises you the world. However, he is dishonest, a crook, a thief, and should never be in any sort of business again.
This loser, "Angelo" even allowed a well known Drunk Alcoholic with several DWI's to be the driver of his 18 wheeler delivering vehicles. You got to ask yourself, do you want a reckless Alcoholic driving a big 18 wheeler anywhere around you or your family on the freeway? Especially if he has your vehicle in the back?? Most normal people will say NO.
I highly recommend that you take your business to someone else who is honest, respectable, and will deliver what they say. If you ignore this warning and use this company, be prepared to be ripped off, lied to, laughed at, and have damages to your vehicle.
Also don't say you were not warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transportation Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."