iSHIPCAR - Scam Artist & Liar
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
Not only did Angelo Soto hire the Alcoholic to drive his 18 wheeler, but the Alcoholic got arrested while in the truck.Naturally the truck & trailer with the vehicles in the back were impounded by the Sheriff's Department.
Now, you want that clown driving a rig anywhere near you? The bad part is, Angelo knew ahead of time the driver had a major drinking problem.
He obviously didn't care.That driver is now locked up in the Harris County Jail.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country.This business is a scam.
The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will tell you anything to get your business. Once he has it, you will be over charged and your vehicle will be delivered late and a lot of time with damages. He promises you the world. However, he is dishonest, a crook, a thief, and should never be in any sort of business again.
This loser, "Angelo" even allowed a well known Drunk Alcoholic with several DWI's to be the driver of his 18 wheeler delivering vehicles. You got to ask yourself, do you want a reckless Alcoholic driving a big 18 wheeler anywhere around you or your family on the freeway? Especially if he has your vehicle in the back?? Most normal people will say NO.
I highly recommend that you take your business to someone else who is honest, respectable, and will deliver what they say. If you ignore this warning and use this company, be prepared to be ripped off, lied to, laughed at, and have damages to your vehicle.
Also don't say you were not warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transportation Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."