100% full Resolved

Tried registering for hours with no response.Skip registration lost all apps I payed for and downloaded.

Related: Irulu X9 9 Inch Tablet Review

Do not get suckered into purchasing because of price. IRULU is ***. Spent days trying to get this thing to work as it should to no avail. Contact IRULU for support get "Leave a message.

Chat with IRULU is only leave a message and three days later reply comes with a *** fix like download another app. What good is downloading another app when it is lost every time you turn on the device. Worse yet is their website. It took them over a month to fix and still isn't working.

My wonderful 9" x pro is still trying to load registration. It's like the whole thing is frozen while loading cannot skip registration, cannot go to "Home Page" no to GO BACK. The only option is to shut down "POWER OFF" and start the whole nonsense over again. What does IRULU support suggest "Down Load an APP.

Yes I am pissed.

Not just because this device a a piece of *** but that I wasyed time and money.A fool is quickly scammed.

Review about: 9 Expro.

I didn't like: Tablet is worthless.

3.5
Usability
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Irulu Tablet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Irulu?

Comments

Tom
Visalia, California, United States #1197861

I also feel totally ripped off.Bout the X9 last April and two days ago it just stopped accessing my network or the internet.

Whatever passes for a network adapter simple died.

No error messages, no nothing just stopped talking to the rest of my devices.