23160 Karr Rd, Belleville, MI 48111, USA

I have now learned that this company is rated F by the Better Business Bureau.Based on my experience, stay as far away as possible and find a reputable company.

They charged me $818.00 for a start-up on March 10, 2017, which they said required substantial plumbing work. The next day I checked with the Oakland County Water Commission, and they informed me that they had recently inspected my system, which they said was in perfect working order, that this work was totally unnecessary, and that the company was simply trying to drum up business.

In addition, they told me that I had a valve problem, but my sprinkler man who had retired a month earlier informed me that the problem was caused by solder in the sprinkler line from their plumbing work.Use at your peril.

Review about: Sprinkler System Startup.

I didn't like: Unneeded work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Unneeded work / $818
Preferred solution 600 refund and not a penny less

Had an Experience with Irrigation Doctor of Michigan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more