Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.3

I was shocked of last night, Dec 8, 2021 that IAVA had shut me out of their website when I periodically get on there to see what other veterans had commented on there. I was sent a notification earlier in the evening and someone was commenting something negative; and after I read it, it sounded like IAVA was being badmouthed.

So I wrote to IAVA, via email, letting them know about this; and all of a sudden, a few hours later, I get an email stating I was shut out or closed account where I can't sign back in. I thought that was very bizarre and rude how they do that to their veterans. Now, I see why this veteran on there earlier made a comment that wasn't favorable about IAVA even though I have been with them since 2016 and had an odd experience of them for awhile not responding to me much even though I wasn't shut out but a hard time signing back in as I don't think they shut me out before.

Maybe this IAVA from NY should self-assess what I wrote them earlier if they can read. This was so bizarre what they did to me as a disable veteran myself.

Preferred solution: I want my account to be back open as they rudely shut me out from signing back in..

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America Cons: May shut you out of your account blindsightedly.

Comments