They have been calling me like 6 times a day for weeks ON MY JOB, and when I answer nobody is there.The line is silent for like 45 seconds and then they hang up.

These are the numbers they are calling from (404) 464-4272, (404) 464-4284, (404) 464-4469 withing 5 minutes of each, the the rotation start over. I know I cannot be the only person this is happening to. Please stop or teach your employees better phone communication. Do they know what customer they are calling; do they want something from me, if so answer the phone.

I have tried calling them back with the same issue.

WHO ARE THEY WORKING FOR; THEY ARE NO REPRESENTING THE CLIENTS WELL.What kind of company calls people and then hangs up before saying anything?I even had my husband answer and they hung up on him too.

Review about: I Do Not Know No One Answers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Iqor?

Submit review

Comments

Loritodd82

I get the same thing and yet they call my cell too!!

IQor / Rogers Cable Signal Leakage Part 3 Iqor "I was a long term customer of Rogers Cable in 2003. But it all ended because Rogers would not look into my problems with its service. For one thing, I..." Read more Sam Ovens Enterprises - Very BAD customer service!!! No refund after submitting my work despite their policy of refunding you – THEY JUST IGNORE YOU!!! Ovens Enterprises "I have been chasing Sam Ovens for the past 10 days regarding an answer on my refund request and I did not receive any answer. The customer service has been..." Read more IQor Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes Iqor "IQor is Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes in Downtown Ottawa. iQor believes every claim that Rogers has passed to them for Collections. iQor really gets a kick out of..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more