Multiple calls (at least 6) every day including Sundays starting at 8 am up until 9 pm.I've blocked them and it tells them they are blocked but they continue to call.

They call from several different numbers and as far as I know I have blocked all of them, but that has not stopped them. I am not in collections for anything so have no clue why they comtinue to call.

It is very annoying and I wish there was a way to stop them from calling.Although they are blocked, the phone does ring once andstops, but it would be much more peaceful if it did not continue to ring from this company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Iqor Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Numerous phone calls / $100
Preferred solution Stop calling

Had an Experience with Iqor?

Comments

ci n dy

ditto

anywhere between 11-22 calls Per.day.

many different numbers.

Early Sunday morning late any nite

t hey must work around the clock. .

so annoying when I'm out shopping and have to dig through my purse get phone only to find out its them again.

.Ive been on do not call registry since 2008 to no avail

Loritodd82

I get the same thing. Wish something can be done