IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam.This company thinks the whole world owes them money.
Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people every day; 1-877-503-2115 or 1-866-294-1752, and you'll see the many people who are being harassed by this Telemarketing collection outfit. All these people and the comments they have filed online can't be all wrong. Why is this IQOR permitted to Phone Spam Everyone they think owes them money?
Why is IQOR exempt from following the law?We hope that everyone who is having this kind of problem with them fills out many online complaints!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Telephone Spam
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."
- "There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove..."
- "I have placed order number 65151456359488 with AliExpress for O Rings and have received a printer roller instead. I have complained and the complain service approved the complain. AliExpress,..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."