IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam.This company thinks the whole world owes them money.
Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people every day; 1-877-503-2115 or 1-866-294-1752, and you'll see the many people who are being harassed by this Telemarketing collection outfit. All these people and the comments they have filed online can't be all wrong. Why is this IQOR permitted to Phone Spam Everyone they think owes them money?
Why is IQOR exempt from following the law?We hope that everyone who is having this kind of problem with them fills out many online complaints!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Telephone Spam
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "ebay seller topsignedbooks sold 98 Bruce Springsteen 'Born to Run' books that contain a forged signature of The Boss which he hand-signed them all. This wasn't the same book that..."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."