IQor is Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes in Downtown Ottawa.iQor believes every claim that Rogers has passed to them for Collections.
iQor really gets a kick out of harassing former customers of Rogers Cable. They really enjoy not listening to consumers, cause they (iQor) just want the money!
When you call iQor back to try and explain things, they laugh at you, yell at you, or if they don't get their way, they just hang up on you.
The next day they (iQor) are just calling you back.When you answer, no one is on the line.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts. By December 12 I noticed my order had still not..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."