18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings
18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 rings
iQor called twice today. They call every day.
They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.
They are harassing my family for no reason.
Many people in Ottawa seem to be having calls from this iQor former CBCL telemarketer collection company. Family members, building residents and neighbourhood friends have all agreed to dial *57 after receiving these calls. Call Trace costs $5.00 per call, but only until $10.00 is reached in a monthly period. It's worth the extra $10.00 per month to get these miserable people On A Call Trace List at the phone company which the Police
or RCMP can then investigate.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Corrupted Cable Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."