IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online website commitment to; 1. The 3 Point Cunsumers Pledge. 2. Code Of Conduct. 3. Consumers Rights.
We are trying not to have a predjudice towards iQors staff members but we are having trouble understanding why they (iQor) are so persistant with these unwanted phone calls we get Every Day.
We are trying not (with much effort) to not take things personal, but are having difficuties with this.
Our posting of these photos on this website are not without due thought, however they have been made availabe at http://www.iqor.com. We have been resisting doing this but are now at a point where we are trying to make our point clear. We hope the harassing phone calls stop to people in the 613 area code. All of us are hoping we will not post the photo of IQOR.COM's CEO Vikas Kapoor next.
IQor we beg you for a "TRUCE". Please don't push this any further without knowing what going on!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Telemarket Collections
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."
- "This place is the BiGGEST SCAM possible. I paid $30 plus tip and taxes (so $39) to have shellac (gel) nails done which are supposed to last close to 2..."
- "I placed two separate orders within 15 minutes of each other on December 14th, one for the Sweet Peach Palette and the other for the Sweet Peach Collection Lip Oil...."