IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online website commitment to; 1. The 3 Point Cunsumers Pledge. 2. Code Of Conduct. 3. Consumers Rights.
We are trying not to have a predjudice towards iQors staff members but we are having trouble understanding why they (iQor) are so persistant with these unwanted phone calls we get Every Day.
We are trying not (with much effort) to not take things personal, but are having difficuties with this.
Our posting of these photos on this website are not without due thought, however they have been made availabe at http://www.iqor.com. We have been resisting doing this but are now at a point where we are trying to make our point clear. We hope the harassing phone calls stop to people in the 613 area code. All of us are hoping we will not post the photo of IQOR.COM's CEO Vikas Kapoor next.
IQor we beg you for a "TRUCE". Please don't push this any further without knowing what going on!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Telemarket Collections
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "We have been in this home for almost 3 years, in which the home was built from the ground up in 2014. We have had several issues and actually submitted..."
- "The turkey started browning early, so I turned down the oven and tented it with foil. I checked it an hour early and the dark meat had already fallen off..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."