Toronto, Ontario
1.7K views 4 comments

I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot.Its like the quotations are their own and not from the forex market.

Its completely fake.

I checked with many instruments and found the same. Look at the attached pic which I took on 6th Oct 2015 during USA trading session.

The price for EUR/USD was fake as I was trying to trade using MT4 indicators.I have marked circles to show the quotes, time and instrument on MT4 platform as well as IQ option platform.

DO NOT TRUST THIS BROKER AT ALL.

Review about: Iq Options Trading Platform.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Iq Option?

Comments

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary #1177148

I think this picture is the scam.You are comparing at differnt times 11:30 with 18:30 if I read correctly.

Also the scale is completely different.With 7 hours difference its absolutely normal that there are different chart developments.

bro rate differ because you are playing on turbo play binary they are same in binary

to Anonymous #1111747

How's BA working for u so far?

to Anonymous #1166174

is iqoption real trading?

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Iq Option - Please read until the very end its important , last second trends change , obvious predicted jumps in rising and falling happening oppositly , and no withdrawal Iq Option "there about more than 1000s of videos posted here and there on about different strategies that show promising wins and less losses , martingale , and other *** for this..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more