Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.
What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.
I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed. Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault..."
- "I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites. The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised..."
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."