Zachary, Louisiana

Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.

What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.

I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.

Review about: Web Hosting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ipower?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hostgator - You can die if you wait till they answer to a ticket Hostgator "I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites. The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised..." Read more Shopify Straight Outta Love Shipping Service Review Shopify "I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I..." Read more Shopify.com is a SCAM Shopify "shopify.com is a SCAM shopify.com is a scam company. They fraudulently charge your credit card and they cancel peoples shopify accounts randomly. Do NOT use them if you plan to..." Read more Godaddy - Simple hosting package enquiry... MORE confused now! Godaddy "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more