Zachary, Louisiana

Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.

What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.

I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.

Review about: Web Hosting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ipower?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bluehost - Charged for extra 4GB of VPS RAM but never provided the resources Bluehost "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..." Read more Ipage - REAL SCAM ! Ipage "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..." Read more Arvixe CHEAP in the true sense of the word Arvixe "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..." Read more My review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. Godaddy "Hi this is to leave my review against leading domain hosting provider - GoDaddy. I am an online book seller - onlyschoolbooks.com and from India. I must say I am..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more