Account canceled in 2013
Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight
Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill!
2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off since 2013!!!!
Had to go back on their website, start a process of new logging, new password, and to dance with all kind -typical scam- jungle links, screens and warnings.
Notice that i will again have to deal with them in 2017 or 2018!
Trust me folk, stay away from these guys!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- MONEY RENEWAL SCAM
- Product or service
- Ipage Webhosting Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "A product expert will be with you soon. Position in *** is 1. Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'Kyle' you - Hi Kyle, you - I'm looking to..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."