Iosix - IOSuX LLC
IOSiX LLC is a SCAM.Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money.
He will go on trips with your money, when its time for results, you will see nothing. All he would do is to lure you in some project convincing that its possible. You will have 5 or more deadlines for your product and will see nothing in the end. I did not see my product yet, I never hear back from him anytime.
Only an arrogant reply after few days.So please be away from IOSiX LLC and Robert Vogt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shady Business Practices
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "My white Polywood adirondack chairs & table will not come clean. I followed the manufacturer's cleaning suggestions and more. I have tried just about everything. An immense amount..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."