Iosix - IOSuX LLC
IOSiX LLC is a SCAM.Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money.
He will go on trips with your money, when its time for results, you will see nothing. All he would do is to lure you in some project convincing that its possible. You will have 5 or more deadlines for your product and will see nothing in the end. I did not see my product yet, I never hear back from him anytime.
Only an arrogant reply after few days.So please be away from IOSiX LLC and Robert Vogt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shady Business Practices
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I "tried" to contact THREE different Cricket locations and could NOT reach a Human being at ANY of the 3 locations I tried. In disbelief I then drove to one..."
- "Ordered two large tents and spent $1000. Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs. They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered...."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."