Ioffer - Money deducted but no reply from seller phoenix444 (Order Number: 54293175)

39 of 490 Ioffer reviews

I made a payment by my card and amount is already deducted from my account but still the seller is not confirming the payment and not even replying for the same.please help.

I sent many messages to the seller but no response from his side.

Again and Again the payment page pops up.What should i do now?The rating of the seller is 98% but i feel its fake.I sent many chat messages to the seller but no response from his side or his team.Please help me.What to do now sir I want my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Risky to use

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Online Purchase
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #621290

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ioffer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 490 Ioffer reviews

Oct 16, 2015 #1049399

You should contact your credit card/ banking company and let them know what happened; usually they will credit you within a few days try to recoup their money. If you used Paypal ( which you should ALWAYS do.) they will put a hold on the seller's account until the case has been resolved, in most cases, once Pay pal step in the Seller is usually fully compliant. I will say that I used ioffer since 2004; I have never not received an item... however, I have had to wait additional weeks for the item to arrive.

0 0 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012511

You need to notify your bank. They will reverse the payment and investigate thru FBI.. Your bank should be FDIC covered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.