IO Metro - Defected couch, poor quality

1 of 1 IO Metro reviews

I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see it.

My original couch/cushions came April 28, 2014. I was dissatisfied with their appearance and contacted IO Metro the day after delivery. They said they would replace the cushions, and would call when the replacements came in. I followed up with them via e-mail on May 9th, and then again on June 6th inquiring about the replacement cushions ordered. On JULY 29th the old cushions were re-delivered. I finally received (what I was told) were replacement cushions AUGUST 28th. That is almost 4 1/2 months after I purchased the couch!

A couch that I was told by customer service would have the "Cores" replaced. I contacted IO Metro 12 months from final delivery. I called 3 times with no return phone call. Finally,

I contacted IO Metro via email and they told me the fabric warranty was covered 1 year from purchase. Problem is, it took them 3 months to replace the 1st defected cushions, which now I wonder if the truly did.

The customer service has been NO help.

I asked for a manager and I've waited 2 weeks for a phone call.

I have pictures I can forward as email, but I can't upload them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor quality

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$1900
Product or service
Io Metro Milo Sofa
Review category
Professional Services
review #715678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with IO Metro? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 IO Metro reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.