IO Metro - Defected couch, poor quality
I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see it.
My original couch/cushions came April 28, 2014. I was dissatisfied with their appearance and contacted IO Metro the day after delivery. They said they would replace the cushions, and would call when the replacements came in. I followed up with them via e-mail on May 9th, and then again on June 6th inquiring about the replacement cushions ordered. On JULY 29th the old cushions were re-delivered. I finally received (what I was told) were replacement cushions AUGUST 28th. That is almost 4 1/2 months after I purchased the couch!
A couch that I was told by customer service would have the "Cores" replaced. I contacted IO Metro 12 months from final delivery. I called 3 times with no return phone call. Finally,
I contacted IO Metro via email and they told me the fabric warranty was covered 1 year from purchase. Problem is, it took them 3 months to replace the 1st defected cushions, which now I wonder if the truly did.
The customer service has been NO help.
I asked for a manager and I've waited 2 weeks for a phone call.
I have pictures I can forward as email, but I can't upload them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Io Metro Milo Sofa
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..."
- "so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server..."
- "went online to weekly ad went to third page looking at the lg 60ls5700 took mouse over the tv price pops up 899.99 went to go get one and manager..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."