IO Metro - Defected couch, poor quality
I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see it.
My original couch/cushions came April 28, 2014. I was dissatisfied with their appearance and contacted IO Metro the day after delivery. They said they would replace the cushions, and would call when the replacements came in. I followed up with them via e-mail on May 9th, and then again on June 6th inquiring about the replacement cushions ordered. On JULY 29th the old cushions were re-delivered. I finally received (what I was told) were replacement cushions AUGUST 28th. That is almost 4 1/2 months after I purchased the couch!
A couch that I was told by customer service would have the "Cores" replaced. I contacted IO Metro 12 months from final delivery. I called 3 times with no return phone call. Finally,
I contacted IO Metro via email and they told me the fabric warranty was covered 1 year from purchase. Problem is, it took them 3 months to replace the 1st defected cushions, which now I wonder if the truly did.
The customer service has been NO help.
I asked for a manager and I've waited 2 weeks for a phone call.
I have pictures I can forward as email, but I can't upload them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Io Metro Milo Sofa
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."