Mullins, South Carolina
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition.Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I called Invicta got the run around then told the band was not under warranty and it would cost $100 for another band.

So after having the one link fixed I wore it three more times then two other links came as you can see in the photo. This watch I have only had for four months; I've sent pictures to Invicta and to the CEO, I have called repeatly and still nothing. For the cost of the watch and the way they talk about the quality; this is really showing me that they don't believe that them selves.

Now I have to buy a band and still not sure if that is going to last more then 3 months.They have a crappy customer service.

Review about: Bolt Zeus Diamond Edition Watch.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Invicta?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more I was hacked and all my purchase history is gone its not my email on my wish account its my 2 yr old sons and i havent received my packages im a level 6 customer and the account says im a level 1 Wish "A man in chicago hacked my facebook which was linked to my wish with my debit card on file and hes reaked havic on my life and i cant get..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more