Orlando, Florida

I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool.When it arrived i realized the hoses were bigger and so i looked online and found that i need part 10722c to adapt them.

I order this part fine and it came quickly enough after a week. When it arrived it was actually the wrong part and didn't fit the small hoses i had. I called up the support line and was greeted by a very rude Jen Lee. So not a great start.

I advise her of what had happened in that i had been sent the wrong part. She then proceeded to tell me that the part i had gotten was the actually the same and was just last seasons. This is most certainly not correct at all as you can see for yourself in the pics i attached. The part i paid for was all $2 more expensive than the one they gave me.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they didn't have one. Then later on when asking for a refund she said she was just taking down my details and someone else would make the call.

I asked that i speak with that person and she said oh no you can't speak to them.Worse customer service experience ever.

Review about: Intex Sand Filter Pump.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $12
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.