San Leandro, California

I purchased a 10x30" intex pool and it worked great for 2 months and then it started leaking.I was within my warranty and so I called them to get a new liner and They told me I had to fill out there claim form, send 5 cut up pieces from specific locations on the pool, send a shipping confirmation, and send a order confirmation to them.

Related: Intex Recreation Pool Review from Elgin, Illinois

I have to pay to ship these items to them because there product failed.

By the time they get me a new liner it would have been much easier and less hassle to just buy a new one.Definitely not impressed and will not buy again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intex Recreation Pool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Intex Recreation - Review about Intex Pool from Biola, California Intex Recreation "My pool is only 2 years old and the cover has never fitted it only covers 3/4 of the pool. Wow don't they kno how to figure out that it..." Read more Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more Barefoot Spas - Review about Barefoot Pl7 Spa from Ballwin, Missouri Barefoot Spas "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more