Colville, Washington

I've attached a photo of my complaint and their reply. Hands down the worst Customer Service ever. They are in Hong Kong and, unfortunately, I don't speak Mandarine, any other form of Chinese, or even English that is nearly indistinguishable from these.

Their fix is to have me call customer service which is where the problem is. I don't feel like wasting any more of my time there know that they will do nothing further. I will never buy another Intex product.

The pool equipment is so-so. My friend has a similar one from Coleman. I'd try that before Intex. Good luck to all of you.

Ha

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Sloppy company poor poor poor customer service.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Intex Recreation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hayward Pool Products - Why is everyone complaining? Hayward Pool Products "I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more ThermoSpas Hot Tubs - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from West Haven, Connecticut ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..." Read more The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover Review The Cover Guy "My hot tub cover fell aoart in 15 months!! The thread is disintegrating like crazy !! And it's not from weather .. sun .. snow .. ice .. or chemicalls..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more