San Antonio, Texas
10K views 31 comments
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days.

They try to get you to make a payment over the phone before even saying their company's name. This is a third party extended coverage company with some of the worst reviews in the industry. They will do everything they can to force you to make a payment over the phone so you are locked in. They will not let you end the call to reconnect at a later time or pay online. After I hung up, I received 16 calls from the sales rep "Alex" until his shift conveniently ended at 7pm.

Be warned.

Red flags everywhere.

"Interstate National Dealer Services" is the name they gave me, it might not even be the right company name. The number on the mail notice is "855-494-4414." The number of the sales rep, Alex, is "855-494-4424."

Review about: Extended Warranty.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

Alex
Livonia, Michigan, United States #1314092

Extremely helpful post

I move from TX to MI a couple of months ago and bought my car here in MI less than 6 weeks ago and got this notice last week!..., so as it was mention in another post is either progressive, or the bank or the DMV who are partnering with this scammers... shameful!

///////////////////////////

Card Details:

Phone: 1-888-395-8636

Contract Administrated By: Business is American Auto Shield LLC and Royal Administration Services, Inc. Eleras Automotive Group 6209 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Suite 315 Saint Peters, MO 63304

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #1243955

Got the same thing in the mail and calls from "Alex"

18002643023

Scam

I like to call them and have them explain their program in great detail, then I ask them why I would basically be making a car payment, paying for a new car over time.Also the coverage is limited and wont cover the more usual and typical repairs.

These companies are setup to make money.

They offer no real benefit.Do not be fooled by these crooks.

Also 888-526-6248

Scam scam scam!!! Got the same notice.

Scam ..

This company also calls from these numbers

571-286-3401 & 571-286-3400

They call several times a day and need to be put in Prison. I have found it fun to waste their time on the phone for as long as possible then ask them what they are wearing, if they are single etc. They hang up the phone mad.

For the lazy people who think scams are the best way to make money, Get a job idiots

I just had a fight with them over the phone thank god I didn't believe them

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking this notice was unwarranted. I was scratching my head because I already bought an extended warranty w/ BMW 30 days ago.