I have bought Interstate Batteries for about 20 years for all my Family's vehicles, approximate 23 vehicles never had a problem with this company before until today. I have a MT-65 5 year warranty battery in a 1996 Ford Pickup after it failed to start this past week end I pulled it out and had it charged for a day.

The battery charged and then was put on a load test, it failed due to a bad cell. Now I called to Auto Parts store I purchased it from on 02/27/2016 which it falls within the 25-36 month pro-rate.

The battery will cost me as much now as it did when I bought it in 2016, then why stick a 5 year worthless warranty on it? This will be the last battery I will buy from Interstate, I have praised there product for a lot of years to other people, but now I am the victim in this Companies warranty problems.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I bought an interstate battery just 2yrs ago and it already is worthless. Thought i was buying the best for my honda. Guess i was wrong

Buy your interstate battery from costco 42 mo free replacement