1.2
Turnaround Time

I paid $520 for two deep cycle batteries for my powerchair. They lasted three months.

I took them back to the Mansfield, Ohio store where they kept them for several days to "test" them. The store manager then told me that only one was bad and replaced it.

He didn't know I had already had them tested where I purcased my new ones snd they were both bad. I won't be back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Interstate Batteries Marine Battery.

Comments

FALSEBulldog144

I’m having so many problems with the Mansfield store as we speak. Bought a battery six months ago and have had it replaced 3 going on 4 times in the last 3 weeks. So a total of 5 times as of tomorrow morning because the most recent one put in is now going bad!

And you believe the store that tested them "bad" and sold you two of their batteries? It's in their best interest to tell you that both are bad and sell you 2 batteries because they know you will not know any better.

Buy a volt meter and a battery charger and put them on a low amp charge for about 12 hours or more. Disconnect them and then put the volt meter to it while drawing a load from it and see if they are good or not.

to bubbagump #1554362

And you think I didn't do that? Gee, I wish I was as sharp as you.

And just so you know genius, I bought new batteries at another place two weeks before I had them tested. Get a clue.