Phoenix, Arizona
1.3
Turnaround Time

INTERSTATE BATTERY

17173 N Litchfield Rd Ste 35, Surprise, AZ.

If you want a good battery with a warranty you can depend on DON’T BUY INTERSTATE AUTO BATTERY. They don’t back up there products. I had a battery with a 3 year full replacement after 1 year battery went bad they wanted to try to charge it overnight to see if it was bad. I tried to explain that I was Leaving on vacation the next morning and could not wait. Also I checked out my car charging system and it was working putting out 14.5 volts with car running. They told me sorry the best we can do for you is sell you another one at FULL PRICE. I told them no thank you I need to own a battery for a company I can Depend on when I need them. Took battery to auto zone they checked said it was bad. I bought a new one from them!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Interstate Batteries Battery.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Just want people to Know how this company treats their customers !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Interstate Batteries Cons: Not helpfull.

Comments

I don't like Interstate Batteries either but you have to be realistic here. You are putting that company on the spot because you are leaving town.

Any reputable battery supplier is going to do the same thing. THAT battery needded to be charged then checked. Maybe you have a key off drain in your vehicle that you are not aware of. If they just gave you another battery and it also failed on your trip you would have slammed the company anyway.

Autozone is a horrible place to go for a battery diagnosis. They'll charge a battery for 10 minute and condemn it it. They don't understand charging procedures.

Besides, they person behind the counter was flipping burgers last week. Educate yourself on batteries and you'll have a better experience.