10838 LA-3125, Gramercy, LA 70052, USA
1.5

Purchased Interstate BAttery on 12/16/2016. Battery went dead on January 10,2019.

Battery was 2 years and 3 weeks old. My husband went to Gonzales Tire the place we purchased it at and they made us pay $55.00 to replace. We had the receipt and the battery was completely dead, it was a 5 year battery that we purchased in 2016. We were so disgusted and the guy was not very helpful when my husband went to return.

Actually he was ugly to him and said that was the best he could do. It was a 5 year battery we purchased in 2016 and yes I could see if it was 4 years old then pro rate it but this battery did not even get half of the 5 year. We will never purchase another interstate battery. Just so you know we have three vehicles, boat, RV, 4 wheeler, lawn mower and golf cart, that we purchase batteries for.

We have always purchased Interstate batteries.

Thanks to Gonzales Tire in Gramercy, La yall have lost a customer. As far as Gonzales Tire we will never step foot in that place again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Interstate Batteries Battery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Interstate Batteries Cons: Disappointed with time it lasted.

Comments

Your Interstate battery lasted longer than mine. Guess I'm the one who should be complaining. They don't care and they won't miss you.