As a interstate battery dealer (former after being told they would not warranty batteries for me any more) as of late they put stickers with date codes on them instead of rotating my stock they would just put new stickers over the old ones they also stamp them with numbers and letters on the top kind of on the rim as a result of the stickers I noticed that some not all of my stock was 6-9 months old do the math the warranty is cut by 6-9 months being unfair to the consumer after calling corporate headquarters they transferred my to my dealer peekskill new York and after speaking with someone there I was told they would call me back which never happened I have been in the business for over 30 years and have seen it all but never told any company would not stand behind their product I have talked to my many friends that have shops and they are looking at their inventory and judging for themselves I was paying more for interstate batteries about 30-40 dollars then delco deka napa and exide and thought it was because interstate was a superior product but if you have a problem with a battery well good luck as of today i'm switching to delco i'll let you know how it works out !!!! AMB AUTO REPAIRS HAWTHORNE NEW YORK 914-747-2848

Product or Service Mentioned: Interstate Batteries Battery Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I WILL PUT THIS ON FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA .

Comments