Thousands of dollars and months later, my Google first page is worse than when I first retained this company.Their "campaigns" are ineffective and each person you speak to repeats the same exaggerations of what a great job they will do for you.

The first person you will hear from is Chris - their pushy salesman who promises you that you'll be thrilled with their company and the results. Then you're turned over to your account "contact" who repeats the same lines as Chris.

When you start to complain, there is another person who usually has no idea what's going on with your account.Read the reviews here and be forewarned; you can just as easily flush all the money you gave them down the toilet and get better results.

Review about: Internet Reputation Management.

I didn't like: Not truthful, Results did not come close to what they promised.

Review #1019035 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $6000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with InternetReputation?

Comments

GCS1103

The issue is still unresolved.