11 months later ....USD10 000 gone....and only 3 negative results suppressed to the 2nd page to show for it???An average of 3 weeks to return emails...no follow up or implementation of strategy.

Related: InternetReputation - SCAM EXTORTION

You get bounced between people and there is no interest in your campaign. Their reports are generic and are of have meaningful or practical information.

We have complained about 10 times - and all they can say is that they are extending the campaign...so basically taking longer to do their job...and its STILL not done.On the positive side- they have the gift of the gab (oh yes, and a great website).

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with InternetReputation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

411locals - How To Provide Quality Internet Business Listing Service 411locals "In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service. In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for..." Read more Global Email Lists - They're in India / Asia somewhere Global Email Lists "1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies. 2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets. 3). Fields had information..." Read more Biz Experts - BizExperts 1094 224th Lane Buckeye,AZ.85326 Biz Experts " Six months have gone by since I posted my complaint with several agencies describing how this company..." Read more Online Services IDM is the best! Online Services IDM "I have been a client of Online Services IDM for almost 6 years and they have tremendously helped to grow my business. I got more people calling and emailing me..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more