International Delicacies Inc Artichoke Tapenade Exaggerates the Choke in Artichoke
The Artichoke Tapenade is oil soaked pieces of the edible part of the Artichoke plant. Although there are scarce pieces of the 'heart', the main ingredients are the toughest outer leaves and the hairy center of the Artichoke. Eating this product is alike eating a piece of fish that is packed with bones which have to be removed before swallowing. The pieces of outer leaves are too tough to swallow and the overwhelming presence of hairy fibers makes me choke. This product is unpalatable. The prominent taste is of oil, vinegar and citric acid which negates any enjoyment of the true taste of an artichoke! It would cause one who has never eaten an Artichoke before, to disfavor and avoid this grand plant! The only good thing I can say about this experience is that I now know why they call it and Arti-Choke! I plan to return the 3 jars I purchased!
Pictures are of the product in jar, opening of jar, laying jar on counter and two shots of the overwhelming hairy fibers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Artichoke tapenade
- Reason of review:
- Horrid product
- Preferred solution:
- Don't sell this product without a warning that states: " this product does not represent the actual taste or experience of eating an artichoke"!
- Product or service
- Artichoke Tapenade
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."