International Delicacies Inc Artichoke Tapenade Exaggerates the Choke in Artichoke
The Artichoke Tapenade is oil soaked pieces of the edible part of the Artichoke plant. Although there are scarce pieces of the 'heart', the main ingredients are the toughest outer leaves and the hairy center of the Artichoke. Eating this product is alike eating a piece of fish that is packed with bones which have to be removed before swallowing. The pieces of outer leaves are too tough to swallow and the overwhelming presence of hairy fibers makes me choke. This product is unpalatable. The prominent taste is of oil, vinegar and citric acid which negates any enjoyment of the true taste of an artichoke! It would cause one who has never eaten an Artichoke before, to disfavor and avoid this grand plant! The only good thing I can say about this experience is that I now know why they call it and Arti-Choke! I plan to return the 3 jars I purchased!
Pictures are of the product in jar, opening of jar, laying jar on counter and two shots of the overwhelming hairy fibers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Artichoke tapenade
- Reason of review:
- Horrid product
- Preferred solution:
- Don't sell this product without a warning that states: " this product does not represent the actual taste or experience of eating an artichoke"!
- Product or service
- Artichoke Tapenade
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck. At first it was treated as an..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."