International Delicacies Inc Artichoke Tapenade Exaggerates the Choke in Artichoke
The Artichoke Tapenade is oil soaked pieces of the edible part of the Artichoke plant. Although there are scarce pieces of the 'heart', the main ingredients are the toughest outer leaves and the hairy center of the Artichoke. Eating this product is alike eating a piece of fish that is packed with bones which have to be removed before swallowing. The pieces of outer leaves are too tough to swallow and the overwhelming presence of hairy fibers makes me choke. This product is unpalatable. The prominent taste is of oil, vinegar and citric acid which negates any enjoyment of the true taste of an artichoke! It would cause one who has never eaten an Artichoke before, to disfavor and avoid this grand plant! The only good thing I can say about this experience is that I now know why they call it and Arti-Choke! I plan to return the 3 jars I purchased!
Pictures are of the product in jar, opening of jar, laying jar on counter and two shots of the overwhelming hairy fibers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Artichoke tapenade
- Reason of review:
- Horrid product
- Preferred solution:
- Don't sell this product without a warning that states: " this product does not represent the actual taste or experience of eating an artichoke"!
- Product or service
- Artichoke Tapenade
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."