Tampa, Florida

I have the same complaints as the other customers on the Dr Breus Bed.The bed has turned into jello and it sinks so far down that I need help getting out of it by holding onto the nightstand.

I contacted Myra Brown from Atlants who is suppose to handle isssues and she said I was "out of luck, sorry" because the International Bedding Company went out of business along with the warranty.Famous Tate washes their hands also. guess Dr.

Breus doesn't care enough to help his customers with their problems as long as he sells the very expensive BED.I sure hope someone out there starts class action suit, I'll sign up for it.

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with International Bedding ?

Submit review

Comments

Adrian Alatorre
Boise, Idaho, United States #734281

Agree, I have the same issue with Miralux Riviera King bed

208-794-8869

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Sofa Mart - Furniture Row Barracuda Couch very poor design, warranty lies! Sofa Mart "On December 29th 2012, I bought the Baracuda Sectional from Furniture Row on 8215 Ikea Blvd Charlotte NC, 28262. I was persuaded by the sales representative to purchase the 5..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more